Please take the 2014 Organizational Health Inventory (OHI) survey:
Click the link below to access our monthly newsletter.
SIS MARCH Newsletter
Stop by our PTP Facebook Page and “Like” us! This is an excellent way to receive the latest school news and updates.
“Like” us HERE!
The SIS Bobcats have taken the pledge to BE KIND, and recognize KINDNESS at our school and in our community.
Bobcats who are caught in an act of kindness could receive a kindness coin from anyone on campus. Help spread the kindness and make someone’s day!
Sahuarita Intermediate School serves students in the grades three through five for the northern part of the district. At SIS our Bobcats benefit from:
- Comprehensive curriculum aligned with the Arizona State Standards
- Active parent association- PTP
- Music room
- Computer lab
- Full size gymnasium
- Student Council
- 5th Grade Band and Orchestra
- 5th Grade Wright Flight
Learning for all…. Whatever it takes!
Our Ten Core Beliefs that Drive our Mission:
- All Students can learn
- Education is a shared responsibility
- All students have unique skills and talents
- Rates of learning vary
- School climate contributes to achievement
- High self-esteem enhances success
- High expectations for success are the norm
- Cooperation/Collaboration is essential
- Optimism is critical
- Trust is vital
Total Enrollment: 630
SIS School Rules:
- Be Safe
- Be Responsible
- Be Respectful
- Always Follow All Directions
March 7 – Out of Uniform Day ($1 or 10 box tops)
March 10 – Talent Show Dress Rehearsal
March 11 – Talent Show @ 6:00 PM in Auditorium
March 14 – Out of Uniform Day: Green Day! ($1 or 10 box tops)
March 17-21 – SPRING BREAK – No School
March 25 – PTP Meeting in Library @ 6:30 PM
Sahuarita Intermediate SchoolAddress:
350 W. Sahuarita Rd.
Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Phone: 520-625-3502 x1200
Principal: Carol Roman
Last Updated: March 7th, 2014.