Stop by our PTP Facebook Page and “Like” us! This is an excellent way to receive the latest school news and updates.
“Like” us HERE!
The SIS Bobcats have taken the pledge to BE KIND, and recognize KINDNESS at our school and in our community.
Sahuarita Intermediate School serves students in the grades three through five for the northern part of the district.
At SIS our Bobcats benefit from:
Comprehensive curriculum aligned with the Arizona State Standards
Active parent association – PTP
Full size gymnasium
5th Grade Band and Orchestra
5th Grade Wright Flight
Learning for all…. Whatever it takes!
Our Ten Core Beliefs that Drive our Mission:
- All Students can learn
- Education is a shared responsibility
- All students have unique skills and talents
- Rates of learning vary
- School climate contributes to achievement
- High self-esteem enhances success
- High expectations for success are the norm
- Cooperation/Collaboration is essential
- Optimism is critical
- Trust is vital
Total Enrollment: 630
SIS School Rules:
- Be Safe
- Be Responsible
- Be Respectful
- Always Follow All Directions