We are SHS!
Success Through High Standards, Expectations and Support.
Sahuarita High School Has Earned a “B” Rating from the Arizona Department of Education!
Sahuarita High School on Social Media:
PowerSchool was upgraded over Fall Break. Please use this new address to access your child’s grades: https://powerschool.sahuarita.net/public/
SHS Homecoming Week – October 27-31 - Horsepower!
- Monday – Crazy Sock Day
- Tuesday – Twin Day
- Wednesday – PJ Day & Powder Puff Football Game 7-8 pm Burton Tingle Field $2 at the Gate
- Thursday – Class Color Day & Freshmen Football & Bonfire 7-8 pm Behind SHS Stadium Free Admission
- Friday – Gold Out Day & Homecoming Parade at 9:15 & Pep Assembly at 9:50 & Varsity Football with Homecoming Royalty
Special Bell Schedule, Friday, October 31, 2014 for Homecoming Parade and Assembly. Click Here.
Tutoring and Activities -
- Tutoring provides students support in achieving high expectations.
- After-school activities provide students opportunities to discover and develop their own pathways.
- Check back regularly as more activities are being developed!
- Click here for more info.
Activity buses leave the Sahuarita Campus each day at 5:45 p.m. The activity buses allow students to participate in after-school tutoring, activities and sports and still have transportation home. Click here for a schedule of SHS activity bus routes.
SHS “Lip Dub” Video. We Are SHS! Click Here
Save the Date – SUSD presentation on student giftedness. November 6, 6:30-7:30 pm, Pod B of SUSD auditorium.
Save the Dates – Yearbook Picture re-takes are Thursday, October 30 for Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors and Monday, November 10 for Seniors.
Save the Date – SHS Drama Club presents the short comedy, “Check Please,” Friday and Saturday, November 7 and 8, 6:00 pm in the SUSD Auditorium Pod B.
The SHS Newsletter: Mustang Quarterly
We Are SHS! Success Through High Standards, Expectations and Support. Horsepower! Choose Your Pathway!
2014-15 Enrollment: 868
Sahuarita High School
350 W. Sahuarita Rd.
Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Phone: 520-625-3502 x1500
Principal: Kent Thompson
Assistant Principal: Marsha Flores
Assistant Principal: Michael Szolowicz
Athletic Director: Chris Fanning
Last Updated: September 16th, 2014.