We are SHS!
S uccess Through
H igh Standards, Expectations and
Registration for the 2014-15 School Year -
- July 16 – A.I.A. Eligibility and Seniors (All Fall Sports, Cheer and Band Members).
7:00a.m. to 12:00 noon
- July 17 – Juniors 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- July 21 – Freshmen and Sophomores (A-G) 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- July 22 – Freshmen and Sophomores (H-O) 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- July 23 – Freshmen and Sophomores (P-Z) 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- July 23 – Make-Up, Evening Session, 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- July 24 – Make-Up, Morning Session, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Sahuarita High School is pleased to accept Visa and Mastercard as well as cash and checks for payment of school fees.
Note that “World By Me” is no longer available. Information for accessing your child’s school records, including grades, through the PowerSchools Parent Portal will be provided at registration.
Freshmen Orientation: Choose Your Path! July 30, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., SHS Gym
Sahuarita High School on Social Media:
Sahuarita High School will provide the highest quality education for all students to reach their maximum potential by using all available resources to the district and by providing a safe environment conducive to learning.
The High School is a state-of-the-art technological facility. A dual bus schedule allows every student to become involved in school activities.
2013-14 Total Projected Enrollment: 850
Sahuarita High School
350 W. Sahuarita Rd.
Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Phone: 520-625-3502 x1500
Principal: Kent Thompson
Assistant Principal: Marsha Flores
Assistant Principal: Michael Szolowicz
Athletic Director: Chris Fanning
Last Updated: July 16th, 2014.