We are SHS!
Success Through High Standards, Expectations and Support. Horsepower!
Sahuarita High School Has Earned a “B” Rating from the Arizona Department of Education!
Sahuarita High School Summer Hours – May 26 through July 17, 2015.
During these summer months, the SHS Office is open Monday thru Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and again from 12:30 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Note that that office is closed on Monday, July 6th in honor of Independence Day.
Registration for the 2015-2016 School Year July 15-23. Watch your mail for additional info.
- July 15th – A.I.A. Eligibility (Fall Sports and Band) and Seniors (7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- July 16th – Juniors (7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- July 20th – Sophomores and Freshmen A-G (7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- July 21st – Sophomores and Freshmen H-O (7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- July 22nd – Sophomores and Freshmen P-Z (7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
- July 23rd – Make Up Day (7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
Freshmen Orientation – SHS Gymnasium, July 28th, 2015, 3:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Watch your mail for additional information.
First Day of School – Monday, August 3, 2015
Sahuarita High School on the Web:
- Follow on Twitter: @SahuaritaHS
- Like on Facebook : www.facebook.com/SahuaritaHighSchool
- Like on Instagram: www.instagram.com/SahuaritaHighSchool
- Read the Student Newspaper: http://mustangexpressnews.com/
- Watch on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SahuaritaMedia/videos
- Check grades and attendance: https://powerschool.sahuarita.net/public/
- Enjoy the We are SHS video: Click Here
Transcripts – Students need to request transcripts from the SHS Registrar. Contact Mrs. Julieanne Villati at email@example.com or 520-625-3502 extension 1591 or stop by the Counseling Center to fill out a request in the Transcript Request Binder. Please allow 24-48 hours for processing. If you need a transcript mailed, please bring along a pre-addressed stamped envelope.
We Are SHS! Success Through High Standards, Expectations and Support. Horsepower! Choose Your Pathway!
2014-15 Enrollment: 868
Sahuarita High School
350 W. Sahuarita Rd.
Sahuarita, AZ 85629
Phone: 520-625-3502 x1500
Principal: Kent Thompson
Assistant Principal: Marsha Flores
Assistant Principal: Michael Szolowicz
Athletic Director: Chris Fanning
Last Updated: May 22nd, 2015.