Arizona State Department of Education rated
Copper View Elementary as an “A” School!
Friday, August 28- Picture Day!
Friday, Sept. 4, College Day at CVES!
Monday, Sept. 7th, Labor Day, No School
Thursday, Sept.10th, Open House, 5:30 – 6:30 pm.
Monday, Sept.14th, No School For Students, Staff In-Service
We expect the best and will succeed.
Thank you for your support!
A few reminders: Students should not be on campus before 7:15 a.m. as adult supervision will not be available until that time. The school campus MAIN GATE will open at 7:15 a.m.The school day ends at 2:15 p.m. On “Early Release Wednesdays,” the school day ends at 1:15 p.m. The school dress code is in place and students are expected to dress in the appropriate attire each day. The faculty and staff are looking forward to an outstanding school year! Our school expectations are for the students to put their best efforts forward and follow our Positive Intervention Support (PBIS) program of BARK:
- Be Present and on time
- Act Responsibly
- Keep Safe
We are looking forward to working together as we “expect the best and our students will succeed!” Go Bulldogs!
Respectfully, Desi Raulston Principal
“EXPECT THE BEST AND SUCCEED!“
CVES Contact Information:
- Mrs. Desi Raulston, Principal 625-3502 ext. 1901 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Barbara Miles, Administrative Assistant 625-3502 ext.1901 email@example.com
- Ms. Yolanda Hernandez, Attendance Clerk 625-3502 ext.1900 firstname.lastname@example.org
- CoRTEx Team Letter 08/24/15
- Parent Update Letter 8/24/15
- Welcome Back Bulldogs!
- Friday, August 28- Picture Day!
- Friday, Sept. 4, College Day at CVES! Students may wear college colors. There will be additional information coming home.
- Monday, Sept. 7th, Labor Day, No School
- Thursday, Sept.10th, Open House, 5:30 – 6:30 pm.
- Monday, Sept.14th, No School For Students, Staff In-Service
- 2015-2016 Calendar
Tax Credit Donation: You may donate up to $200 as a single person and $400 as a couple. Your Donation is fully returned in your taxes! All donations are greatly appreciated. Tax credit donations may be made at our front office or online.
Phone: 520-625-3502 x1900
Fax: 520-625-5380 or scan and send to email@example.com
Attendance: 520-625-3502 x1900
Health Office: 520-625-3502 x1903
Office Hours: 7:15am – 3:15pm
Regular Days 7:45am-2:15pm
Early Release Wednesdays 7:45-1:15pm