Here at Anza Trail, an A rated school, we “Reach for Excellence Within” by providing the
highest quality education for all students. Allowing students to reach maximum potential while using all available resources in a safe learning environment .
The Town of Sahuarita has requested the partnership of the Sahuarita School District in helping the children of Magdalena, Sonora, Mexico. Magdalena has been designated as Sahuarita’s Sister City.
We will be collecting gently used shoes for children, to include sandals, tennis shoes, and specialty sports cleats. You can drop off your donations at any of our school sites/departments. We will be collecting items during the week of April 14, 2014. All items will be picked up on Friday, April 18, 2014.
Upcoming Events: Click for more information
FAMILY FUN NIGHT:Apr. 25th
Youth Career Expo:Apr. 30th
Principal: John Fanning x 1701
Registration forms are now available on-line.
At Anza Trail we offer:
- a full range of after school sports and clubs
- provide a positive and self learning environment
- a comprehensive curriculum
- an active parent association
Apr. 18th: 4th Grade Field Trip 9:15-1:30
Apr. 19th: Saturday Detention
1. Kinder Awards 8:00-9:00am
2. 2nd/3rd Awards 9:15-10:15am
3. TX Roadhouse Fundraiser
1. 4th/5th Awards 8:00-9:00am
2. 1st Awards 9:15-10:15am
3. 5th grade Coyote Night 6p @ Library
1. Ms. Fisk’s 4th Grade Field Trip, 8-10 am
2. Board Meeting 6:30 Dist. Auditorium
1. 6th Awards 8:00-9:00am
2. 7th Awards 9:15-10:15am
3. 3rd grade Field Trip/Harkins 8:30-1pm
4. Mrs. Erwin’s 4th Grade Field Trip 8-10am
1. 8th Awards 8:00-9:00am
2. Family Fun Night 5-9pm
1. NO SCHOOL
2. Youth Career Expo
3. Pub22 Night Fundraiser
May 5th: NJHS Induction Ceremony 6-7pm @ Cafetorium
You can donate up to $200 as a single person and $400 as a couple. Your Donation is fully returned in your taxes! All donations are greatly appreciated.
Last Updated: April 17th, 2014.