Here at Anza Trail, an A rated school, we “Reach for Excellence Within” by providing the
highest quality education for all students. Allowing students to reach maximum potential while using all available resources in a safe learning environment.
Mark your calendars! We have four picture days scheduled for the
2014-2015 school year:
Monday, August 25, 2014: Fall Picture Day
Wednesday, October 15, 2014: Fall Picture Day Retakes
Thursday, February 19, 2015: Spring Picture Day
Monday, March 23, 2015: 8th Grade Panoramic, Staff, and Clubs Picture Day
Principal: John Fanning x 1701
Registration forms are now available on-line.
At Anza Trail we offer:
- a full range of after school sports and clubs
- provide a positive and self learning environment
- a comprehensive curriculum
- an active parent association
- Important Upcoming Dates:
- Monday, August 4: First day of school for students
- Monday, August 4: Kinder Boo-Hoo Parent Meeting (7:30am – 9am)
- Tuesday, August 5: PTO First Meeting of the Year (3pm) ALL PARENTS WELCOME
- Monday, August 25: Yearbook Pictures
- WGHS Baseball Camp
- Updated Meal Prices for the 2014-2015 school year:
Breakfast: K-5 $1.05 (currently $1.00)
6-12 $1.35 (currently $1.25)
Lunch: K-5 $2.05 (currently $2.00)
6-12 $2.35 (currently $2.25)
- Sports physicals will be on 7/28 & 7/29 from 8-4:30, hosted by @UCHCAZ – please call 520-407-5900 opt 1 to schedule. There is a $25.00 fee.
- Follow us!
- Schools Out for Summer
Have a Safe and Fun One!
You can donate up to $200 as a single person and $400 as a couple. Your Donation is fully returned in your taxes! All donations are greatly appreciated.
Last Updated: August 6th, 2014.